Office: 775-882-1647 ext. 101 Commercial Sales: 775-443-5849
Digester Cleaning, Pond Cleaning, and Dewatering
Keep Water Clear and Digesters Running at Peak Capacity
Olcese Construction offers wastewater digester cleaning, pond cleaning, and dewatering with our mobile press.
Our fleet of trucks, pumps, hoses, support vehicles, and – most importantly – our well-trained crew enables us to provide service nationwide.
Leave it to our experienced crew to clean and dewater safely, removing grit and debris without property damage or injury.
Tips to Limit Downtime at Your Facility:
Keep the following points in mind when you schedule this type of work to minimize interference with your normal operations:
- Temperature needs to be above 40 degrees fahrenheit for maximum efficiency.
- Hoses, pumps, and press become inoperable at freezing temperatures.
- The press requires ample power to operate 480 3-phase and requires lots of rinse water (225 gallons per minute).
- Ample lay down arm – our press needs to be on a flat surface to operate. The slightest incline makes the dewatering press unable to operate efficiently.
- Providing us with analytical data on the sludge that needs to be processed enables us to order the correct polymer for your project.